Bernard Henri Levy on Parker Spitzer

Vence
Friday January 14 2011 on Parker Spitzer.

He is talking about guns in America.

Clearly, he doesnt have a fucking clue.

He thinks we shouldn't have guns because he comes from a society where if people were freely able to own guns, no one would be left alive because they have no idea of modern manners or difference of opinion over there.

All the while he is talking, with his shirt open practically down to his stomach, he is waving his hands about only inches from Spitzers face.

He is no De Toqueville. He is a Fucking Le Douchebagge.

Re: Bernard Henri Levy on Parker Spitzer

DOUCHE COMMA MBA
Haha. I agree but - you have to laugh. This guy is such a fucking clown. Check out the clip:

http://parkerspitzer.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/14/french-philosopher-break-the-gun-lobby/

OUI YOO ZEE YOO MUZT STOPPA USINGA ZEE GUNZZ!!!

BECAUSE I SAID SO BON OUI!

Re: Bernard Henri Levy on Parker Spitzer

clintonpup
YES!

Im glad someone else is saying this.

Just what is this dude all about?