Quantcast

Earn Your MBA While On The Treadmill

shivagodofdeath
http://www.onlinedegreereviews.org/college/regis-university-reviews/mba-1277/3038/

Read this post:

"For an exclusively online program, this school is terrible.  They sell their online program by starting out with a very video oriented classroom environment and sell you the idea that you can complete your classes while running on a treadmill, etc....however this is not the case after the very first course.  The next 12 courses barely utilize the "online classroom" environment, which is nothing more than a low-tech discussion forum.

Regis puts no money at all in to their online program.  They actually don't even have professors teaching the courses, they have "facilitators" who actually have a policy to not assist students, rather defer you to other students for help.

They are all about the money, and operate at the lowest cost possible...embedded in the course materials you will find advertisements, links to 3rd party tools, etc...  I got a call one day from a Regis faculty member who called to "verify" my personal information, was very nice, chatted for a while, and then asked for a donation which is all he was really after.

The quality of students in this program is terrible.  Most of them can't even spell.  I think this says a lot about their program since this appears to be who they gear their program towards.  Most of these students really think they're making something of themselves and refuse to believe they have been conned by Regis.

I am near completion of my MBA, and for the very little work I have put in to maintain a 4.0 GPA, I already know that this degree will be worth nothing when I finish.  VERY disappointing.  I would be completely outraged had I been the one paying the tuition rather than my employer.

I would recommend the Regis MBA to anyone that has their employer paying for the degree, and is only after a piece of paper that says "MBA" on it.  Word to the wise, do not expect to gain any knowledge or business experience through the course of this program.

The only "Masters" are those who created the Regis MBA program.  They have truly built a complete gold mine scam out of a .edu website and continue to scam thousands of students across the country out of $30,000 for a worthless degree.  It is one thing to run a smaller scale university and provide a reasonable education to their on-site students, but whoever is responsible for the MBA program should be ashamed of themselves.

The funny thing is that Regis refuses to comment on any complaints submitted about the program, which only further proves that they are fully aware of the situation they have created, and want to ride this out until the law otherwise prohibits."

Re: Earn Your MBA While On The Treadmill

Herry_34
I was considering the one-year MBA and it was very disappointing to read that this is the state of affairs at this school. But thanks for pointing it out and warning future students.