I'M HOMELESS AND I (THIS IS WHY I) HAVE AN IPAD

I'M HOMELESS AND I (THIS IS WHY I) HAVE AN IPAD

HOMMES
http://gizmodo.com/5661472/im-homeless-and-this-is-why-i-have-an-ipad

"Logistics

I use a solar charger for my iPad, I got one through Craigslist in exchange for an old MP3 player someone needed. For my laptop, it's often using the first electrical outlet I get to. McDonald's has a lot of outlets in addition to the free Wi-Fi. Often, they don't mind you sticking around for a while, either. Plus, you can order food online, and pick it up at the counter... Talk about homeless in style! And as far as how often, since both the MSI and the iPad have great batteries, I only need to stop at a charging station every three or four days.

That takes us to ordering. There are rechargeable Visa cards available, which I use quite frequently, both because it shortcuts the exchange rate issue, and because if I am paid cash for performing magic or DJing, I can deposit it onto the card at one of the places in the city which offers them, usually a Virgin Megastore. [A Virgin Megastore is like an european Best Buy—JD]

Also, I have no cell phone... I don't need one. But there are many homeless people in Los Angeles that would use cellphone and wear Bluetooth headsets underneath long hair to look like they were talking to themselves... I never bothered to ask how or why or where they got a phone and headset from."