Matt Drudge Didn't Go To College?

Impala
Is Drudge another successful non-college grad in the vein of Gates or Zuckerberg? Did he attend college? It seems not.

http://www.ojr.org/ojr/business/1017969735.php

"National Press Club president Doug Harbrecht's smug attack on Drudge was a pretty good summary of everything sick in the news business. Harbrecht, editor of Business Week, got to stand before his lifeless, yuppie peers in the Beltway and clumsily swing at Drudge.

'There aren't many in this hallowed room who consider you a journalist,' said Harbrecht. There were many references to Drudge's lack of college education and official training. (Never mind that in America, we have no required licenses for journalism, or that many of the finest minds in reporting history studiously avoided university.)"

This is the first of the videos at the now famous Matt Drudge Press Club Q&A:

Re: Matt Drudge Didn't Go To College?

Tippen_48
It was quite interesting post. The video is also amazing. Personally I want to go to the law college and for that I have to clear LSAT. I have already registered for Feb 2018 exam and now I am playing the LSAT Logic Games for the test prep. Hopefully will pass it.