PEOPLE AND THEIR IPADS

impala
I read with amusement the post about the guy in Paris Homeless with an iPad. Yeah right. People and their fucking iPads - what's with that? There's a dude I see every fucking day at my local Starbucks with his Apple iPad and it makes him look like a total tool - he plays Angry Birds on it in full view of the other people there even though he thinks they can't see. What is with these things? Why so many douches with iPads - it's almost like they should have a t shirt saying "Im an M B A and I am a Douche and I HAVE AN IPAD SO HAR HAR!"

I best this dude has a business degree or MBA or something.

Re: PEOPLE AND THEIR IPADS

Vence
Theres a guy like that at my local Subway who plays Blackjack on his iPad and he looks totally like an A GRADE DOUCHEBAG.

The bit that gets me is when he uses his finger in a long continuous winding motion for what seems like 5 minutes without lifting his finger off the iPad, like he is swirling around something, like a chocalatier in a fucking Lindt commercial or something.

iPad D Bag!