Sponsor My Degree

Hal

Sponsor My Degree

Hal
http://www.sponsormydegree.com/smd/

Take "silverado" for example.

http://www.sponsormydegree.com/smd/silverado

"HARD WORK AND DETERMINATION"
Undergraduate Student
Class of 2010
Majoring in Mechanic And Repair Technologies/Technician
Demographics
WHITE/CAUCASIAN CHRISTIAN MALE FROM ROGERS, MN
Interests, Activities, and Personality
All About Me
"I believe that HARD WORK AND DETERMINATION will pay off in the future. Unlike a lot of teenagers, I've known what I want to do for a living and what college I want to go to since I was 12 years old. I want to be a custom car builder/painter. I have worked on fulfilling my dream by helping my dad restore a 1972 Chevrolet Elcamino. After we finished the car my dad surpirsed me and gave me the car. I received a truck that was basically a shell. It took 9 months of hard work before it was finished. I will be attending Wyotech College in Laramie, Wyoming. Wyotech offers the courses and programs to help me acquire the skills that I need to be successful in this field. I am in need of financial assistance to help me fulfill my dream. My parents have supported me, but are unable to contribute to my student loan payments. I have a sister with special needs who requires alot of medical attention which is quite costly. I DO NOT smoke nor drink. I believe myself to be a hard worker and a good person. Your contribution would be appreciated more than you could possibly imagine. Thank you for your consideration. "

Hal

Re: Sponsor My Degree

Hal
"Students are able to upload photos of themselves and give donors a snapshot of who they are: a police officer and family man who wants to go back for a second degree; an opera singer whose teacher said he sounds like a young Pavarotti; and a business student who wants a second shot after flunking out and disappointing his grandma."

http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_15331354

Re: Sponsor My Degree

Do you know what happened to sponsor my degree?  their web site vanished, and no tweets since 2010?
Hal

Re: Sponsor My Degree

Hal
No idea. But it was a seriously screwed up concept - did the people on the site really need assistance? Wouldn't people in developing countries need this, not us?